Helpful Links

Finding out if the dish I have been using for years is wrong .an why it isn't letting me get signal

Contributor

Finding out if the dish I have been using for years is wrong .an why it isn't letting me get signal

I have been using the same dish for my R22-100 receiver for years .a triple feed muili sat Lnb built-in switch 4-out put phase 3 18×20 mod au2-f3 .have moved a few miles from last home .when trying to set up cant get signal an telling me need b- band converter .I have never needed a convert before .help
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Finding out if the dish I have been using for years is wrong .an why it isn't letting me get si

What Dish Type did you select during the R22's Satellite Setup?   Be sure it's the older 3-LNB dish type, not the newer HiDef 3-LNB SWM type.  You do NOT need a B-Band Converter with that satellite dish. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support