Explore & discover

Helpful Links

During the daytime local channels are pixating and can't record the total program.

Tutor

During the daytime local channels are pixating and can't record the total program.

Getting a 771 signal loss on satelite 2 on daytime Local channels

Also diagnostic code 43-76-603

I had this trouble a few months ago and it lasted for weeks.  Now it has started again.

Message 1 of 17
ACE - Expert

Re: During the daytime local channels are pixating and can't record the total program.

No, you need to post your 119 satellite signals, both tuners, as per litzdog's request.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: During the daytime local channels are pixating and can't record the total program.

See my original response for instructions to view the 119º readings and post them back here.  

Since the problem is only affecting your local channels, it's quite likely that your dish is not properly aimed to adequately receive the 119º satellite signals.  Or perhaps a tree is blocking your dish's view of that satellite.  You'll want to call DirecTV for a service visit.  It's free if you have their Equipment Protection Plan.  Otherwise ~$50, regardless of what needs fixing. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 17
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support