Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Direct TV rewards.

Highlighted
Contributor

Direct TV rewards.

In March 2019 I spoke with an agent with AT&T about my cell phone over the cell phone.  He offered me a lower rate than spectrum if I went with direct tv, since I was looking for way to reduce our bills.  If I enroll with direct tv I would receive a 300 dollar visa rewards card.  I took up the direct tv plan, but to this day I have not receive any rewards card.  Have other customer came across the same problem?  I tried calling the rewards center, problem not resolved.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: Direct TV rewards.

Check your order confirmation email for redemption instructions and to see IF a card was added to the offer.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

See also https://forums.att.com/t5/DIRECTV-Account/DIRECTV-Billing-and-Rewards/m-p/4877114#M3325

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Mentor

@Williesan you will never receive that gift card. I was promised one September 2018 and have not received it despite many phone calls and attempts. There are many threads here started by customers with this exact same issue. I am cancelling my service and switching to spectrum. I am going to pay more monthly so I never have to deal with at&t again. Drop them if you can. The constant lies and incompetence at this company are rampant. Good luck to you!

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support