Helpful Links

DIRECTV - TV FAQs

Highlighted
Community Support

DIRECTV - TV FAQs

Holiday Topics.png

Treating yourself to DIRECTV service this holiday season? Check out this video below to learn about what you will need to do!

If you have DIRECTV service, check out our Holiday and Happenings on channel 815!!

Getting your TV Setup.png

TV Troubleshooting.png

Having trouble with your DIRECTV service? We many articles created by us and helpful information post but you, our community members!

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTDIRECTVCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: DIRECTV - TV FAQs

Need help for the holidays?

Check out some helpful information above!

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTDIRECTVCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: DIRECTV - TV FAQs

i keep getting a screen asking me to order while i am watching a program. how do i get back go the program i was watching

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support