8 receivers in 1 room

Contributor

8 receivers in 1 room

I have 8 receivers in 1 room.  I programmed receivers 1-3 with the codes 00001, 00002, 00003 on the positions DTV, AV1, AV2.  How do I program the other 5 to one remote?

Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: 8 receivers in 1 room

You don't, you can't. The white remotes are 4 device remotes, one device has to have tv code, so that leaves only three devices.

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Then what is the purpose of being able to name the receivers 4-8 by programming the 00004-00008 codes?

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

So that you can use additional remotes, with each remote set to a unique code for its Receiver.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Employee

Or you can get a Universal remote that support more than 4 devices that the DirecTV remote supports.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support