Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Mar 26, 2014
7:03:08 PM
View profile
how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad? I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now". When will it be?

how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad?  I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now".  When will it be?

how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad?  I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now".  When will it be?

how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad? I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now". When will it be?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 7:14:29 PM
(0)
Employee

Because not everything is available to be watch on the iPad.  Only channels under the "live streaming" module can be watch on the iPad while on your wifi network.  Further, channels with the WiFI+ icon can be watched anywhere

Because not everything is available to be watch on the iPad.  Only channels under the "live streaming" module can be watch on the iPad while on your wifi network.  Further, channels with the WiFI+ icon can be watched anywhere

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad?  I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now".  When will it be?

2 of 3 (20 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2014 12:42:20 PM
(0)
Teacher

If you have GenieGo, you can start recording the show you're watching, then it's available for streaming to your tablet.

If you have GenieGo, you can start recording the show you're watching, then it's available for streaming to your tablet.

Re: how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad? I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now". When will it be?

3 of 3 (20 Views)