DIRECTV Forum

Subject Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

{{messageTitle}}

{{replyCount}} {{newCount}} {{viewCount}}
View profile
Created: Feb 3, 2016
caugusty Created: Feb 3, 2016
Ever since the switch from standalone Android app to the combined DirecTV app, the Genie Go feature is unable to download shows from the DVR. It prepares them, but then gets stuck in "Waiting To Download" and doesn't even begin the download process.
DIRECTV Community  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 27, 2016
Howkoss99 Created: Jan 27, 2016
Has this problem of not recording "First Run Only" ever been solved. My DVR seems to records all episodes of some shows even though it is set to first run only. It records shows from previous seasons with first aired date 2 years ago. I just moved from U-verse which never had this problem. So I don't think it's the network's misinformation but either a Directv software pr...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  1212 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 31, 2016
TFoster Created: Jan 31, 2016
I'm new to Direct tv, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it is a problem with this bug-filled app. When I try to watch my recordings on my iPad, all I get is a message that there are no items in your playlist that are streamable. And I keep seeing a message that I need Genie Go. Made sense, so I called customer service to order and was told it had been dis...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 31, 2016
roddakota Created: Jan 31, 2016
Can the Closed Caption (CC) button in the Info section be moved back where it was. I hardly ever use CC and was used to clicking once to get to Last 4. Am I the only one that is bothered by this?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 28, 2016
engine5150 Created: Jan 28, 2016
For over a year I have had my geniego working with a few bugs but nothing I could not fix. Since the new message started coming up advising you can use geniego through the DirecTv app. I can not get my Samsung NotePro tablet to simply launch the GenieGo app so I can watch stuff offline that is downloaded to my tablet. I get the validation required message and code A/R1001...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 23, 2016
skynor Created: Jan 23, 2016
I have a new macbook (purchased in Oct 2015). I have repeatedly tried to install the app for GenieGo. The app seems to install fine, but it won't connect to my geniego. It either says their is a time issue minimum system requirements aren't met. Seems like a new Macbook should work with an old app. Has anyone had any success getting teh app installed on the lastest macboo...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  44 replies
View profile
Created: Nov 22, 2015
Rescue09 Created: Nov 22, 2015
i live in Rocklin. Pay for ComcastSports Bay Area. Warriors on ESPN tonight. Both channels are blacked out?????? Direct tv telling me this is a technical issue and gave me a 25$ credit. I would rather have the game. Am I gonna have these issues all the time. I remember over 12 years ago in San Jose had same issues. So disappointed. Just got direct tv this week installed. ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Aug 20, 2012
best_bama_girl Created: Aug 20, 2012
Is there any way that we can leave feedback or perhaps take a satisfaction survey on-line when we have to call and speak to a customer service representative about a particular problem or issue?
DIRECTV Community  •
•  22 replies
View profile
Created: Dec 30, 2015
drknight0 Created: Dec 30, 2015
each time i start the app on my laptop i must go through parent code recovery and set a new parent unlock code. is this the expected behavior? i feel I should be able to just enter the same code and watch
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Created: Jan 20, 2016
callerIDseeker Created: Jan 20, 2016
When will our ATT Caller ID display on my DirecTV/Samsung TV like it did before Genie was installed. Now that ATT & Directv are the same company, we are counting the days until that Caller ID display function is restored...one can only hope. Thanks, A loyal customer, Ron [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full ...
DIRECTV Community  •
•  11 replies