Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Sep 19, 2013
10:47:40 AM
View profile
Samsung SmartTV not changing to DirectTV channels

Hi all,

Not sure if I should post here or to the Samsung forums.  I have a a Samsung Smart Tv, and it integrates fine with DirectTV (showing whats playing, whats coming up, etc etc). 

My problem though is when I choose one of these tiles, all it does is close the interface, and go to whatever the current channel already is.

Anyone else have this combination, and know of a solution?

Hi all,

Not sure if I should post here or to the Samsung forums.  I have a a Samsung Smart Tv, and it integrates fine with DirectTV (showing whats playing, whats coming up, etc etc). 

My problem though is when I choose one of these tiles, all it does is close the interface, and go to whatever the current channel already is.

Anyone else have this combination, and know of a solution?

Samsung SmartTV not changing to DirectTV channels

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 10:50:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What model Genie DVR do you have?

How is your Samsung HDTV connected to the Genie DVR?

Have you activated this Samsung RVU Client with your Genie DVR on your DirecTV account?

What model Genie DVR do you have?

How is your Samsung HDTV connected to the Genie DVR?

Have you activated this Samsung RVU Client with your Genie DVR on your DirecTV account?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung SmartTV not changing to DirectTV channels

2 of 2 (15 Views)