Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Jul 20, 2012
12:41:50 PM
View profile
Rugby on Channel 490 is Gone

DirecTV offered Super Rugby and Tri-Nations Rugby (Southern hemisphere) last year for free on 490 and 490-1 and it was available again this year along with the Summer Tests in June. The Super Rugby regular season ended on 7/14 and the playoffs (quarterfinals) start on 7/21 with Semi's on 7/27 and 7/28 and Final on 8/4 but as of right now, 7/20 at 14:34 CDT the channels are showing To Be Announced.  Also The Rugby Championships which is advertised on your link below is scheduled to be plated over 6 weekends from August to October.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/super_rugby_schedule

Spent 28 minutes on the phone with customer service who couldn't find anything on it as their sport program tool didn't show any rugby at all which is odd since I have Fox Soccer Plus as well for Rugby (Northern Hemisphere) and there is some on right now as well. The associate filed an escalation report to see if they can find out why they are not showing them and figured I would post here as well for an answer,

Thanks

John

DirecTV offered Super Rugby and Tri-Nations Rugby (Southern hemisphere) last year for free on 490 and 490-1 and it was available again this year along with the Summer Tests in June. The Super Rugby regular season ended on 7/14 and the playoffs (quarterfinals) start on 7/21 with Semi's on 7/27 and 7/28 and Final on 8/4 but as of right now, 7/20 at 14:34 CDT the channels are showing To Be Announced.  Also The Rugby Championships which is advertised on your link below is scheduled to be plated over 6 weekends from August to October.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/super_rugby_schedule

Spent 28 minutes on the phone with customer service who couldn't find anything on it as their sport program tool didn't show any rugby at all which is odd since I have Fox Soccer Plus as well for Rugby (Northern Hemisphere) and there is some on right now as well. The associate filed an escalation report to see if they can find out why they are not showing them and figured I would post here as well for an answer,

Thanks

John

Rugby on Channel 490 is Gone

128 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(128)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2012 1:42:28 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yeah John, I am as mad as you are!

A customer service rep said I had to buy the MLS package to watch the finals tonite.  What a crock!

Yeah John, I am as mad as you are!

A customer service rep said I had to buy the MLS package to watch the finals tonite.  What a crock!

Re: Rugby on Channel 490 is Gone

2 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2012 2:16:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

according to the link posted, the last games (s) were on July 14th

according to the link posted, the last games (s) were on July 14th

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2012 3:07:57 PM
(0)
Contributor

Check now. Looks like the matches are now showing up. Not sure if it was due to my call and post or that it was slow in updating the guide as those matches usually didn't show up until Wednesday or Thursday on the guide which made it hard for my Rugby search to find them. Hope we don't miss the Semi's or finals as well as the Rugby Championships as I am looking forward to see how well the Pumas do.

Check now. Looks like the matches are now showing up. Not sure if it was due to my call and post or that it was slow in updating the guide as those matches usually didn't show up until Wednesday or Thursday on the guide which made it hard for my Rugby search to find them. Hope we don't miss the Semi's or finals as well as the Rugby Championships as I am looking forward to see how well the Pumas do.

4 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2012 4:18:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Quote: Originally Posted by john_kurylas 

Check now. 

still the same, but if is showing in your receiver, that what matters.

Quote: Originally Posted by john_kurylas 

Check now. 

still the same, but if is showing in your receiver, that what matters.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2012 11:46:16 AM
(0)
Mentor

After lotsa emails (customer service sends back useless info!!) and 2 phone calls I received a call back & 5 mins after call ended I had the games up on the Guide!! so pleased to read I am not the only frustrated rugby watcher in USA!! received eamil on SAturday telling me to look up the rugby schedule online. I already head!! Why do you think I was sending emails and calling!!! Obviosly, someone forgot to push a button to continue the Super rugby, Carol

After lotsa emails (customer service sends back useless info!!) and 2 phone calls I received a call back & 5 mins after call ended I had the games up on the Guide!! so pleased to read I am not the only frustrated rugby watcher in USA!! received eamil on SAturday telling me to look up the rugby schedule online. I already head!! Why do you think I was sending emails and calling!!! Obviosly, someone forgot to push a button to continue the Super rugby, Carol

6 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2012 12:23:46 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yes, that was stressful!  It got even worse when the Queensland Reds lost...

Guess I will be rooting for Sonny Bill and the Chiefs.

Yes, that was stressful!  It got even worse when the Queensland Reds lost...

Guess I will be rooting for Sonny Bill and the Chiefs.

7 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2012 4:13:05 PM
(0)
Mentor

Me too!! The Chiefs R MY team. I'm still receiving emails from DirecTV with  responses: like: "use the Search feature on your remote.""check the Rugby schedule online." Hey,  it hasn't been updated since July 14.  I am so frustrated, paying $8.00 p/mth  for the DVR and I can't record until the last day/hour. Don't have a mobile so can only set DVR @ home!! I can see my setting the alarm & getting up @ 2am to watch the Chiefs. 

Me too!! The Chiefs R MY team. I'm still receiving emails from DirecTV with  responses: like: "use the Search feature on your remote.""check the Rugby schedule online." Hey,  it hasn't been updated since July 14.  I am so frustrated, paying $8.00 p/mth  for the DVR and I can't record until the last day/hour. Don't have a mobile so can only set DVR @ home!! I can see my setting the alarm & getting up @ 2am to watch the Chiefs. 

8 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2012 3:45:21 PM
(0)
Mentor

email from DirecTV Customer Service with a new website: http://www.espnscrum.com/scrum/rugby/current/match/fixtures/forthcoming.html

doesn't help with DirecTV schedule (still no games after July14) but ti gives ALL the rugby games coming up & includes the World Cup Schedule for 2015!!!! DirecTV called me again 2day, still can't bring up the schedule tho' Customer Service did put me thru' to Tech Support. who transfered all my emails to "escalate tech support." got everything crossed that we can get the games this weekend & the Finale next weekend. Chris did talk me thru' "manual record" so did that & hope it will record something!! LIKE a Rugby semi final?????

email from DirecTV Customer Service with a new website: http://www.espnscrum.com/scrum/rugby/current/match/fixtures/forthcoming.html

doesn't help with DirecTV schedule (still no games after July14) but ti gives ALL the rugby games coming up & includes the World Cup Schedule for 2015!!!! DirecTV called me again 2day, still can't bring up the schedule tho' Customer Service did put me thru' to Tech Support. who transfered all my emails to "escalate tech support." got everything crossed that we can get the games this weekend & the Finale next weekend. Chris did talk me thru' "manual record" so did that & hope it will record something!! LIKE a Rugby semi final?????

9 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2012 4:01:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Quote: Originally Posted by kiwicarol04 

.... includes the World Cup Schedule for 2015!!!! 

the World Cup is 2014....Wink in Brazil

Quote: Originally Posted by kiwicarol04 

.... includes the World Cup Schedule for 2015!!!! 

the World Cup is 2014....Wink in Brazil

10 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2012 10:06:36 PM
(0)
Mentor

Yep, that is the soccer World Cup. The website I put up is about rugby & refers to the rugby World Cup which comes 2nd in the world to Soccer. Yes, we love soccer but being a kiwi rugby comes 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, that is the soccer World Cup. The website I put up is about rugby & refers to the rugby World Cup which comes 2nd in the world to Soccer. Yes, we love soccer but being a kiwi rugby comes 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2012 10:13:31 PM
(0)
Mentor

Then I wonder how I was able to record & watch on my DirecTV 2 rugby games on Ch: 490 on July 21??? 2day, Tuesday July 24, I spoke to Chris @ DirecTV & he has fwd all my emails to an "escalation tech support." There R 2 more weeks of Super rugby but again nothing coming up even 4 DirecTV customer Service people. Chris sounded as baffled as I am!! How can we recieve 21 weeks of Super rugby, then not receive the semi finales & Grand Finale on Aug 4. I have everything crossed that the same tech will find the right button 2 push as he/she did last Saturday!!!

Then I wonder how I was able to record & watch on my DirecTV 2 rugby games on Ch: 490 on July 21??? 2day, Tuesday July 24, I spoke to Chris @ DirecTV & he has fwd all my emails to an "escalation tech support." There R 2 more weeks of Super rugby but again nothing coming up even 4 DirecTV customer Service people. Chris sounded as baffled as I am!! How can we recieve 21 weeks of Super rugby, then not receive the semi finales & Grand Finale on Aug 4. I have everything crossed that the same tech will find the right button 2 push as he/she did last Saturday!!!

12 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2012 5:23:44 PM
(0)
Tutor

Hey guys - thanks for chasing this up and keeping us posted. I just subscribed to DirecTV and am looking forward to the semi's this weekend (as a Crusaders fan). I see nothing on my guide either. I hope it pops up in time or I'll be getting up at 3:30am hoping it will be on rather than setting the DVR ...

Hey guys - thanks for chasing this up and keeping us posted. I just subscribed to DirecTV and am looking forward to the semi's this weekend (as a Crusaders fan). I see nothing on my guide either. I hope it pops up in time or I'll be getting up at 3:30am hoping it will be on rather than setting the DVR ...

13 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2012 7:04:01 PM
(0)
Mentor

ooops!! I'm a Chiefs fan (Crusaders when they're not playing the Chiefs!) I'll B sending emails & calling DirecTV Tech support all day Thusday if the rugby ain't up on their Guide. Reckon they have a file a foot thick on me @ DirecTV. I was on to them every day until we got the World Cup Rugby last year!!

ooops!! I'm a Chiefs fan (Crusaders when they're not playing the Chiefs!) I'll B sending emails & calling DirecTV Tech support all day Thusday if the rugby ain't up on their Guide. Reckon they have a file a foot thick on me @ DirecTV. I was on to them every day until we got the World Cup Rugby last year!!

14 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 29, 2012 6:21:02 PM
(0)
Mentor

R we all having problems with Rugby Channel 490-1??? 2 weeks ago we did not receive the All Blacks/S Africa game at all. Recorded 4 hrs of DirecTV logo!! Australia/ Argentina game had spanish commentary!!  This morning the Australia/S Africa game was perfect coverage, 2nite there was no commentary on the NZ/Argentina game until the 62nd minute!! Called DirecTV & got IT person who is adamant it is OUR TV set that is wrong. C'mon, DirecTV techs, we ain't that dumb!! All the other channels in our Prime Choice pkg are working fine!!  was transferred to another tech in Idaho who tried very hard but wasn't successful while on the phone with him. BUT he did something because 62 mins into the game we got the kiwi commentators!! DirecTV your telephone techs need 2 B able 2 see what we R seeing & hearing on our screen. We know when it is our TV set playing up & we gladly accept the techs who talk us thru' resetting BUT the techs must understand & B able to fix the problem when it is @ DirecTV. Again we R not morons!!

R we all having problems with Rugby Channel 490-1??? 2 weeks ago we did not receive the All Blacks/S Africa game at all. Recorded 4 hrs of DirecTV logo!! Australia/ Argentina game had spanish commentary!!  This morning the Australia/S Africa game was perfect coverage, 2nite there was no commentary on the NZ/Argentina game until the 62nd minute!! Called DirecTV & got IT person who is adamant it is OUR TV set that is wrong. C'mon, DirecTV techs, we ain't that dumb!! All the other channels in our Prime Choice pkg are working fine!!  was transferred to another tech in Idaho who tried very hard but wasn't successful while on the phone with him. BUT he did something because 62 mins into the game we got the kiwi commentators!! DirecTV your telephone techs need 2 B able 2 see what we R seeing & hearing on our screen. We know when it is our TV set playing up & we gladly accept the techs who talk us thru' resetting BUT the techs must understand & B able to fix the problem when it is @ DirecTV. Again we R not morons!!

15 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2012 2:23:26 PM
(0)
Mentor

All Blacks play the Wallabies 2nite, October 20th in Brisbane for the Bledisloe Cup. I've sent 2 emails & called DirecTV twice this morning, soke 2 3 different IT's, only 2 B told that DirecTV has no way to contact Sky, Fox Sports, etc 2 find out when there is a rugby game!!! C'mon, DirecTV, why & HOW did U set up Channel 490-1 as a designated Rugby channel?? DirecTV HAD 2 have live contact with the Sports broadcasters..

I have been given the total runaround by your so called Customer Service!! Sometimes I am transferred to an IT who knows what he is doing, can find Ch: 490-1 without my help and usually fix the problem. NOT today!! The IT in Idaho coudln't/wouldn't transfer me to a higer up!! She informed me that the International tour was over and there is no more rugby. Last year DirecTV gave me a website www.espnscrum.com to check the rugby schedule, yet the IT sknew nothing about that website & would not put me thru' 2 a sports IT who would know!!

Bad Public Relations, DirecTV!!

All Blacks play the Wallabies 2nite, October 20th in Brisbane for the Bledisloe Cup. I've sent 2 emails & called DirecTV twice this morning, soke 2 3 different IT's, only 2 B told that DirecTV has no way to contact Sky, Fox Sports, etc 2 find out when there is a rugby game!!! C'mon, DirecTV, why & HOW did U set up Channel 490-1 as a designated Rugby channel?? DirecTV HAD 2 have live contact with the Sports broadcasters..

I have been given the total runaround by your so called Customer Service!! Sometimes I am transferred to an IT who knows what he is doing, can find Ch: 490-1 without my help and usually fix the problem. NOT today!! The IT in Idaho coudln't/wouldn't transfer me to a higer up!! She informed me that the International tour was over and there is no more rugby. Last year DirecTV gave me a website www.espnscrum.com to check the rugby schedule, yet the IT sknew nothing about that website & would not put me thru' 2 a sports IT who would know!!

Bad Public Relations, DirecTV!!

16 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2012 1:23:17 PM
(0)
Mentor

Today is Nov 7 & still now word/sign of the International Rugby Tour which starts on Sat 10 Nov and goes thru' to Sat 1 Dec. C'mon DirecTV. This is a big tournament. USA Eagles R playing 2 games!! NZ, SA, Australia, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Argentina, Uruguay, Portugal, Fiji, Georgia, Tonga, Italy & Samaoa R all receiving thes games LIVE!!!  so why can't the USA?????

check out the schedule on www.espnscrun.com

Today is Nov 7 & still now word/sign of the International Rugby Tour which starts on Sat 10 Nov and goes thru' to Sat 1 Dec. C'mon DirecTV. This is a big tournament. USA Eagles R playing 2 games!! NZ, SA, Australia, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Argentina, Uruguay, Portugal, Fiji, Georgia, Tonga, Italy & Samaoa R all receiving thes games LIVE!!!  so why can't the USA?????

check out the schedule on www.espnscrun.com

17 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2012 5:08:08 PM
(0)
Contributor

As of November 8 the upcoming northern tour rugby games were all on the channel guide (490) and I had them set to record.  Then today, inexplicably, they are all gone.  What's going on?  Direct TV suggets I should call and talk to Techncal support.  I have better things to do with an hour of my life than get frustrated getting absolutely nowhere. 

As of November 8 the upcoming northern tour rugby games were all on the channel guide (490) and I had them set to record.  Then today, inexplicably, they are all gone.  What's going on?  Direct TV suggets I should call and talk to Techncal support.  I have better things to do with an hour of my life than get frustrated getting absolutely nowhere. 

18 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2012 6:47:59 PM
(0)
Mentor

I've sent emails & called DirecTV every 2 days for 3 weeks & was so excited 2 find the International Northern Tour on Channel 490-1 yesterday. Set the DVR 2 record BUT 2day checked 490-1 and there are no games listed. My "to do" list for 490-1 is gone!! What's going on, DirecTV????? I called DirecTV, got thru' 2 Teresa in Oklahoma, she cannot find out what happened but she does have record of my emails & calls with the notation" Escalated to Sports Technician."  Unfortunately, she cannot find a "sports tecnician" or where my emails, etc were "escalated" to!!!

This is absolutely pathetic!! DirecTV has a designated Rugby channel but no rugby!!  CAn't YOU get this channel corrected & up & running smoothly for the next 10 years or more!! Rugby will B around 4ever!!!

I've sent emails & called DirecTV every 2 days for 3 weeks & was so excited 2 find the International Northern Tour on Channel 490-1 yesterday. Set the DVR 2 record BUT 2day checked 490-1 and there are no games listed. My "to do" list for 490-1 is gone!! What's going on, DirecTV????? I called DirecTV, got thru' 2 Teresa in Oklahoma, she cannot find out what happened but she does have record of my emails & calls with the notation" Escalated to Sports Technician."  Unfortunately, she cannot find a "sports tecnician" or where my emails, etc were "escalated" to!!!

This is absolutely pathetic!! DirecTV has a designated Rugby channel but no rugby!!  CAn't YOU get this channel corrected & up & running smoothly for the next 10 years or more!! Rugby will B around 4ever!!!

19 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 4:24:59 AM
(0)
Tutor

Whats going on. I saw the three NH test two days ago  invited friends of to watch some game and now this morning nothing.

Whats going on. I saw the three NH test two days ago  invited friends of to watch some game and now this morning nothing.

20 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 5:17:27 AM
(0)
Tutor

Can someone from Directv please respond? NH tour matches start in a few hours.

Can someone from Directv please respond? NH tour matches start in a few hours.

21 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 6:16:28 AM
(0)
Tutor

I'll add my 2 cents here. I agree with the poster above that it seems pointless to have a dedicated rugby channel with no rugby. I switched from Comcast to DirecTV specifically for access to this rugby channel, but I am thinking of breaking my contract and going back to Comcast. It just isn't worth all of this wasting of time.

DirecTV, please at least acknowledge what is going on here. I understand that it can get close to game day before broadcast contracts are signed off sometimes, but to advertise games on the guide and them remove them 24 hours before kick off seems like you are jerking your customers around, especially when you make no statements about what is going on and when customers call your customer service they have no idea either.

Simple communication and consideration of your customers would go a long, long way.

I'll add my 2 cents here. I agree with the poster above that it seems pointless to have a dedicated rugby channel with no rugby. I switched from Comcast to DirecTV specifically for access to this rugby channel, but I am thinking of breaking my contract and going back to Comcast. It just isn't worth all of this wasting of time.

DirecTV, please at least acknowledge what is going on here. I understand that it can get close to game day before broadcast contracts are signed off sometimes, but to advertise games on the guide and them remove them 24 hours before kick off seems like you are jerking your customers around, especially when you make no statements about what is going on and when customers call your customer service they have no idea either.

Simple communication and consideration of your customers would go a long, long way.

22 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 7:28:54 AM
(0)
Contributor
This has happened before as well. Even though the games were no longer listed they still ended up showing them. My fingers are crossed right now.
This has happened before as well. Even though the games were no longer listed they still ended up showing them. My fingers are crossed right now.

23 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 8:34:16 AM
(0)
Contributor
I just got off the phone with another directv tech who told me that the games are not being broadcast until Wednesday, November 14. I asked him if they were going to show them as a re-broadcast instead of live (obviously if they are going to be shown on Wednesday) to make sure that it wasn't just a data entry error. He said there was no way for him to tell that, and then suggested that I must be mistaken about the times. Grrrrr. I told him that the tests are definitely being played today and asked if I could speak with someone in programming to determine how and why they had made the shift and he told me that it "doesn't matter why" and that there was no one for me to speak with. After insisting that there must be someone who could explain it, he told me, "customers aren't allowed to talk to those people." Excuse me? I find myself being drawn inexorably back to Comcast...
I just got off the phone with another directv tech who told me that the games are not being broadcast until Wednesday, November 14. I asked him if they were going to show them as a re-broadcast instead of live (obviously if they are going to be shown on Wednesday) to make sure that it wasn't just a data entry error. He said there was no way for him to tell that, and then suggested that I must be mistaken about the times. Grrrrr. I told him that the tests are definitely being played today and asked if I could speak with someone in programming to determine how and why they had made the shift and he told me that it "doesn't matter why" and that there was no one for me to speak with. After insisting that there must be someone who could explain it, he told me, "customers aren't allowed to talk to those people." Excuse me? I find myself being drawn inexorably back to Comcast...

24 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 8:40:56 AM
(0)
Tutor
Quote: Originally Posted by shelleym 

I noticed that there is still a blocked out period at the times the games are being played, with "To Be Announced" listed. I too am hoping that it is just a case of the actual program description going missing and the games will be broadcast. I have set manual records in all instances just in case ... (and I'll be checking live at 12:30pm today.

Quote: Originally Posted by shelleym 

I noticed that there is still a blocked out period at the times the games are being played, with "To Be Announced" listed. I too am hoping that it is just a case of the actual program description going missing and the games will be broadcast. I have set manual records in all instances just in case ... (and I'll be checking live at 12:30pm today.

25 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 9:54:40 AM
(0)
Contributor

this is not looking good fellas - the first game is on now

this is not looking good fellas - the first game is on now

26 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 9:57:46 AM
(0)
Tutor

This is a load of bs, if you're not going to air the games despite advertising them in your EPG as recently as 24 hours ago, just give up your exclusive rights so someone who will air them can pickup the online rights!

This is a load of bs, if you're not going to air the games despite advertising them in your EPG as recently as 24 hours ago, just give up your exclusive rights so someone who will air them can pickup the online rights!

27 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 10:51:40 AM
(0)
Tutor

BTW, the USA games are exclusive to Universal Sports, but in NBC Universal's usual fashion, they're NOT live. I never watch Universal Sports's coverage, but knowing them they probably edit the games so they can insert multiple commercial breaks each time play stops.

BTW, the USA games are exclusive to Universal Sports, but in NBC Universal's usual fashion, they're NOT live. I never watch Universal Sports's coverage, but knowing them they probably edit the games so they can insert multiple commercial breaks each time play stops.

28 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 11:00:21 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thank god for internet streaming, huh?

Thank god for internet streaming, huh?

29 of 129 (1,749 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2012 11:48:11 AM
(0)
Mentor

how can I get the games by "streaming" thu' the Internet???? spoke to Howard, Utah, DirecTV, & no joy!! He stated games mayB on 621 on WEd????

how can I get the games by "streaming" thu' the Internet???? spoke to Howard, Utah, DirecTV, & no joy!! He stated games mayB on 621 on WEd????

30 of 129 (1,749 Views)