Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Apr 18, 2014
7:01:47 PM
View profile
Not all of my recorded playlist content is appearing in GeineGo. Suggestions?

I periodically get a message to check my HDDVR's to make sure, in the whole home settings, playlist is set to share and external device is set to allow.  They are.  Suggestions?

I periodically get a message to check my HDDVR's to make sure, in the whole home settings, playlist is set to share and external device is set to allow.  They are.  Suggestions?

Not all of my recorded playlist content is appearing in GeineGo. Suggestions?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2014 7:24:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers).

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Not all of my recorded playlist content is appearing in GeineGo.  Suggestions?

2 of 5 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2014 5:04:46 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

What's missing? Certain programs or complete DVR playlists?

What's missing? Certain programs or complete DVR playlists?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Not all of my recorded playlist content is appearing in GeineGo.  Suggestions?

3 of 5 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2014 6:45:56 AM
(0)
Expert

You understand that the GenieGO does not work with VOD, PPV and the special sports packages.  Are those the type of programs missing?

You understand that the GenieGO does not work with VOD, PPV and the special sports packages.  Are those the type of programs missing?

Re: Not all of my recorded playlist content is appearing in GeineGo. Suggestions?

4 of 5 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2014 2:48:33 PM
(0)
Teacher

I've been having the same problem this weekend. In the past I've held down the red button for two minutes and that worked. That's not working this weekend for whatever reason. If I can get it to work I'll post it here.

I've been having the same problem this weekend. In the past I've held down the red button for two minutes and that worked. That's not working this weekend for whatever reason. If I can get it to work I'll post it here.

5 of 5 (5 Views)