Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Sep 26, 2013
4:46:47 AM
Nexus 7(2013) Playback Error:

"DVD is busy & can't support streaming, try latter"(POSIX/65534). Playlist displays, but won't stream on Nexus but will on Laptop??

"DVD is busy & can't support streaming, try latter"(POSIX/65534). Playlist displays, but won't stream on Nexus but will on Laptop??

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 16, 2013 9:41:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
OOH is not suportted onAndroid devices yet 
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Nexus 7(2013) Playback Error:

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 8:28:51 AM
(0)
Tutor

BUMP, HELP

BUMP, HELP

Re: Nexus 7(2013) Playback Error:

2 of 10 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 16, 2013 9:41:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 10 (5 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 10:06:33 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks Peds.  Sorry for the follow up but the support issue, does that include in network.  ie I am in the same Wi-Fi environment as the Go and DVR?

Just seems odd to me that I can view the playlist of the DVR yet it won't stream and the message is as if there are other devices on the system or the DVR is currently recording something.....

Thanks again.

Thanks Peds.  Sorry for the follow up but the support issue, does that include in network.  ie I am in the same Wi-Fi environment as the Go and DVR?

Just seems odd to me that I can view the playlist of the DVR yet it won't stream and the message is as if there are other devices on the system or the DVR is currently recording something.....

Thanks again.

4 of 10 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 11:43:31 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yes, it should work in home.

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door.. 

Yes, it should work in home.

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door.. 

5 of 10 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 12:02:43 PM
(0)
Tutor

HR 44-500

HR 44-500

6 of 10 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 1:08:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Do you have any Genie minis

Do you have any Genie minis

7 of 10 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 1:18:59 PM
(0)
Tutor

I do (4), but I have checked that they are all off.  I have reset the DVR, the GO and done a soft reboot on the Nexus.  Funny thing is that I can get this error message on the Nexus, then pick up the HP laptop and/or the Iphone and they will stream just fine. I think that GO will only support 5 devices, which I don't have that many installed, but is this error message related to haviing too many devices available to access the GO?

Peds, thank you again for your response and help.

I do (4), but I have checked that they are all off.  I have reset the DVR, the GO and done a soft reboot on the Nexus.  Funny thing is that I can get this error message on the Nexus, then pick up the HP laptop and/or the Iphone and they will stream just fine. I think that GO will only support 5 devices, which I don't have that many installed, but is this error message related to haviing too many devices available to access the GO?

Peds, thank you again for your response and help.

8 of 10 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2013 10:16:25 AM
(0)
Mentor

I am getting the same error when attempting to stream content from my 4 DVRs from a new Samsung Galaxy Note 3:

Playback Error

Your HD DVR is currently busy and cannot support streaming.  Please try again later.  (POSIX/65534)

GenieGo streaming works fine from my Windows clients, but this is the first Android client I have tried.

I am getting the same error when attempting to stream content from my 4 DVRs from a new Samsung Galaxy Note 3:

Playback Error

Your HD DVR is currently busy and cannot support streaming.  Please try again later.  (POSIX/65534)

GenieGo streaming works fine from my Windows clients, but this is the first Android client I have tried.

9 of 10 (5 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2013 5:41:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is not yet supported.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is not yet supported.

10 of 10 (5 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments