In genie how can I watch but not download from out the house

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 23, 2013 10:55:26 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You're very welcome.  Please mark the question as "answered" if you would.  Thanks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Im logged in but cannot reply to the previous poster

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 10:35:42 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You need to edit your forum preferences to enter your name.  Note that only you will actually see your true name on the forum pages.  We'll only see "clingpeach". 

You need to edit your forum preferences to enter your name.  Note that only you will actually see your true name on the forum pages.  We'll only see "clingpeach". 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Im logged in but cannot reply to the previous poster

2 of 4 (1 View)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 10:46:08 AM
(0)
Mentor

Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

3 of 4 (1 View)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 23, 2013 10:55:26 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You're very welcome.  Please mark the question as "answered" if you would.  Thanks.

4 of 4 (1 View)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments