Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forums

Posted Feb 12, 2014
5:45:40 PM
View profile
Feb 11 Directtv App update renders GenieGo useless

Maybe improvements have been made to the app, but it currently renders my GenieGo useless. Error is: KDCClient error domain error 2004.

Can this problem be resolved?

Maybe improvements have been made to the app, but it currently renders my GenieGo useless. Error is: KDCClient error domain error 2004.

Can this problem be resolved?

Feb 11 Directtv App update renders GenieGo useless

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2014 6:03:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What client software are you using?   Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the client software?

What client software are you using?   Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the client software?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Feb 11 Directtv App update renders GenieGo useless

2 of 3 (10 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 13, 2014 3:20:08 AM
(0)
Expert

I had the same problem, same error message following the software update.  I deleted the App from my iPad Air, rebooted the iPad, then re loaded the App.  It was the old version so I followed the update link and all is now well.

I had the same problem, same error message following the software update.  I deleted the App from my iPad Air, rebooted the iPad, then re loaded the App.  It was the old version so I followed the update link and all is now well.

Re: Feb 11 Directtv App update renders GenieGo useless

3 of 3 (10 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments