where are my recorded shows???

Contributor

where are my recorded shows???

I have watched recorded shows on my receiver in my room a zillion times.  Now when I press list on my remote....the screen pulls up the To Do list.  I have unplugged the unit, reset, etc.  Still the same To Do list pulling up and there is no list of my recorded shows.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: where are my recorded shows???

Try resetting ALL of your Whole Home DVRs and Receivers (red reset button behind front panel access card door). 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

It worked! Thank you for your help

On Sep 1, 2013 11:00 PM, "litzdog911" <directv-admin@forums.directv.com>

Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

You're very welcome.  Please mark your question as "answered".

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

THE PROBLEM IS NOT YOUR RECEIVER OR SOFTWARE UPDATE. GO TO MUE, RECORDINGS, MANAGE RECORDINGS, HISTORY, ALL RECENT RECORDED SHOWS SHOULD BE HERE. TO FIX THE RECORDING PROBLEM, GO TO MENU, SETTING AND HELP, SETTINGS, WHOLE-HOME, EXTERNAL DEVICE, MAKE SURE ALL SETTINGS ARE IN ALLOW SETTING.

Message 5 of 7
ACE - Expert

???

gwilke9586,

We solved the original poster's problem nearly 2 years ago.  

Message 6 of 7
Employee

You are responding to a two year old thread!!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support