using the direct t tv app to record shows while im away.

Tutor

using the direct t tv app to record shows while im away.

I just wanted to tell everyone thanks!!!that work great.  I was having issues trying to record shows from my Iphone 5.  What i done to fix it is that you go under equipment and change the location.  Anything that is not an HDDVR , you put the letter "Z" in front of it.  For ex:  "ZBedroom".  Wait 10 minutes and unistall and reinstall the direct tv app.  Before you reinstall, wait 10 minutes.  After that it work great for me.

Thanks again!!  Too bad that the tech people don't how to do it

Message 1 of 4
Contributor

Re: using the direct t tv app to record shows while im away.

This is is a bullshit hack way of solving your problem.

Message 2 of 4
Employee

Well, that was a glitch that DirecTV® was having back then which has been fixed since then

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

Hopefully you noticed that this post was 18 months old.  The problem was solved long ago.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support