is there a wireless 4k genie mini?

Highlighted
Contributor

is there a wireless 4k genie mini?

Is the c61w-700 a 4k genie mini?

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: is there a wireless 4k genie mini?

The c61w-700 is a regular wireless genie mini. There is currently no wireless 4k genie mini  

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

The only 4K model is C61K which is wired.

C41W and the recently seen C61W are the only wireless models.

If model number has 'W' it is wireless, if 'K' it is 4K, otherwise it is wired and not 4K.

There are only 2 channels in 4K (plus a few PPVs) so there is no rush on a 4K upgrade at this time.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎02-12-2019 4:48 PM

@JumboJack wrote:

Is the c61w-700 a 4k genie mini?

Nope.  The only 4K Genies are wired. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support