how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad? I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now". When will it be?

Contributor

how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad? I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now". When will it be?

how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad?  I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now".  When will it be?

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad?  I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now".  When will it be?

Because not everything is available to be watch on the iPad.  Only channels under the "live streaming" module can be watch on the iPad while on your wifi network.  Further, channels with the WiFI+ icon can be watched anywhere

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Teacher

Re: how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad? I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now". When will it be?

If you have GenieGo, you can start recording the show you're watching, then it's available for streaming to your tablet.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support