Explore & discover

Helpful Links

directv geniego frequently asked questions, answers refer to non existant pages. Why?

Teacher

directv geniego frequently asked questions, answers refer to non existant pages. Why?

Directv Web Site for genieGo some FAQ answers refer to a page that does not exist.

Please get it fixed.

Message 1 of 8
Expert

Re: directv geniego frequently asked questions, answers refer to non existant pages.  Why?

Perhaps if you provide the links we can  help.

Message 2 of 8
Expert

Re: directv geniego frequently asked questions, answers refer to non existant pages. Why?

Yes, I tried the first few links and they all worked properly.  Which one didn't work for you?

DIRECTV GenieGO™ Frequently Asked Questions

Message 3 of 8

Re: directv geniego frequently asked questions, answers refer to non existant pages. Why?

Message 4 of 8
Expert

I have forwarded these over to DirecTV.  Thanks

Message 5 of 8

YRW

Message 6 of 8
Expert
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
Accepted by Anonymous
‎08-23-2013 11:41 AM

Re: directv geniego frequently asked questions, answers refer to non existant pages.  Why?

Just got a word back from DirecTV regarding this issue.  DirecTV took this down to be updated.  they should be back shortly better then ever!

Message 7 of 8
Teacher

Excellent, I will be patiently waiting for the updates.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support