Helpful Links

billing question

Teacher

billing question

hello all, i have one standard reciever and one standard dvr.

ok i know the service fee per month is 10.00 for dvr..am i charged 6.00 for other receiver?or how does that work?

i read the terms on customer agreement, just a little confusing. thanks everyone!Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
Employee

Re: billing question

your base package covers one receiver (you get charge $6.00, but there is a credit for the same) every other receiver after the first one is $6.00 a month.  this is known as "additional TV" fee

The $10.00 a month covers your DVR service, and it covers all of your DVRs

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 10
Teacher

ok so my monthly charge will be just 10.00 for dvr? correct?

Message 3 of 10
Employee

Yes, $10.00 covers the DVR service wether you have 1 DVR or 10 the fee is the same.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 10
Teacher

ok thank you.

Message 5 of 10
Employee

You are welcome

Employee Contributor*
Message 6 of 10
Teacher

ok..so the 6.00 credit will appear even after the promotional period?

Message 7 of 10
Scholar

Yes, the first receiver is always free.

Message 8 of 10
Teacher

perfect! love this forum Smiley Happy didn't feel like calling customer service lol

Message 9 of 10
Scholar

Yea i completely agree, especially with peds & dcd here to help out!

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support