Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Wont turn on

Highlighted
Tutor

Wont turn on

No signal the green light is on in the back but won’t turn on. 

Message 1 of 16
ACE - Master

Re: Wont turn on

what model receiver?

is it the tv no signal? try using the tv remote to change inputs to the one with directv

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 16
Tutor

The tv says no signal but i cant get receiver to turn on the green light on back of receiver is but cant get it to turn on. HR44 700

Message 3 of 16
ACE - Master

make sure your tv is on the correct input

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 16
Tutor

It is on hdmi 1

Message 5 of 16
ACE - Master

and what is the direct receiver plugged into?

Message 6 of 16
Tutor

Straight into the wall i can hear a fan and there is a green light on the back and it is on. 

Message 7 of 16
ACE - Master

what hdmi port does the directv receiver plug into

can you post a picture of the screen?

Message 8 of 16
Tutor

Hdmi 1 it is just a blue screen tht said no signal. 

Message 9 of 16
Tutor

image.jpg

image.jpg

Message 10 of 16
ACE - Master

if the directv hdmi cable goes into hdmi1, try a new hdmi cable

if it does not go into hdmi1 then try cycling to the other ones

that looks like a tv no signal screen

Message 11 of 16
ACE - Master

it is also possible the receiver died, you can try unplugging it for a few minuts, then plugging it back in

do you have any other receivers? are they working?

Message 12 of 16
Tutor

THe other receivers say no servers found but the blue lights r on on the front. The main receiver there r no blue lights coming on

Message 13 of 16
ACE - Master

the other must be minis

sounds like the hr44 is dead

call the support line and ask for a new receiver

tell them it wont turn on

Message 14 of 16
Tutor

Thx for ur help i called them they r trying to charge shipping. Oh well. My luck

Message 15 of 16
Share this topic
Share this topic
Workarounds for resolving common errors. View DIRECTV Error Code Help!
Additional Support