I'm sure I'm not the only one that knows FREE means nothing BUT free....So, my question(s) is this~
1) Does FREE UPGRADE mean NEW contract?
2) I have 2 DVR's~ If I upgrade for FREE, do I need 2 receivers or one and if TWO, how UNfree would the 2nd be?
3) Does HD cost more? If so, on ONE or BOTH tv's?
4) Is this something I can do or do I have to PAY to have the installation done?5) Will I need to upgrade the satellite dish also?
Thank you for any help.I can understand typed written words MUCH more than double talk sales pitches.
You will resign a new contract and hd service is 10 $ a month as far as dish upgrade im going to say yes if you do not currently have hd
1. Yes, every time you upgrade one or more receivers, it triggers a new two year contract.
2. You need to call DirecTV and see what is included in the offer.
3. HD is $10 a month, regardless of how many receiver you have
4. Most likely, DirecTV would need to do the install, but most often, where there is a free offers, the installation is included at no cost
**Click the "Helpful Answer" star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
***Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Correct' if it solves your problem.
Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!
Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!
This link will open a new window
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property.This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Congratulations! You earned the Liz badge!