Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Wanting direct tv in rv

Employee

Wanting direct tv in rv

Will the king quest vq4100 work with a hr44/700 direct tv receiver?
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by Rw0449
‎09-21-2017 5:32 PM

Re: Wanting direct tv in rv

Not as is, if there are two coax outputs you need a SWM8 module and the 29v power inserter and you will only get SD.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
Employee

Where would I find these items?
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 8
ACE - Expert

www.solidsignal.com is a good source

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

no

Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Contributor

Do you think Dish Network works better than Directtv?  I have a nephew that uses Dish and doesn’t have any of these problems.

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

My RV was set up for Dish and I have a HD receiver. What is the cost for Direct system.

Thanks, Gary 

Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert

@Dak0322R wrote:

My RV was set up for Dish and I have a HD receiver. What is the cost for Direct system.

Thanks, Gary 

DirecTV won't install a dish on an RV, so your best bet is to contact a local RV dealer. If you currently have DirecTV equipment at home then you can probably take a Receiver and portable Slimline/SWM dish setup with you when you're traveling. What equipment do you currently have (model numbers)?

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support