Varying number of All Channels and Channels I Get across 4 receivers on same dish

Tutor

Varying number of All Channels and Channels I Get across 4 receivers on same dish

Why do I get a widely varying number of All Channels and Channels I Get across my 4 receivers all on the same dish.  I have verified that some channels only appear on certain receivers.  I did a transponder comparison across all 4 receivers and they are essentially the same.

HR44/500HR24/500H23/600HR22/100
0x8080x8030x48030x803
All Channels795907679805
Channels I Get774834658784
Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Varying number of All Channels and Channels I Get across 4 receivers on same dish

did you actually counted them?

make sure that all receivers are set up with the same dish type

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Varying number of All Channels and Channels I Get across 4 receivers on same dish

Are you getting the channels you're paying for?  If so, then it's really nothing much to worry about.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Teacher

Maybe you have each receiver box set to display ( or not display ) certain channels as available ( on your guide display). There is a setting in the menus that allows you to control which channels show on your guide.

Did you check that for maybe different settings on each receiver ?

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support