Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Refund

Contributor

Refund

One of my favorite channel is channel 10. I do a lot of recording on that channel.   It’s sad that we don’t have it anymore.  Also when I want to watch something that I have missed it doesn’t allow me to watch it because internet too slow.  So I feel like since these two things aren’t working for me then I should get a refund for both. The last time the technician was here he had everything so screwed up. As of today I don’t know what works and what’s not working properly.  Please advice. Thank you 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Refund

@Daisy0 

Local channel pulls feed during negotiations. Terms of Service has a clause that channels are subject to change at any time. After all DirecTV like any other TV provider cannot force the channel to always provide the fee. However if you call you might get a courtesy credit.

There is nothing to refund for On Demand. People who have no internet pay the same cost. The service is by satellite, so any internet connected services are additional perks. But perhaps we can give some guidance to get it working like intended.

What model boxes do you have?

How are you connected to your home internet? (direct Ethernet, WiFi, powerline adapter, etc.)

What type of internet do you use (DSL, Cable, Fiber, Satellite, Mobile Hotspot, etc.)

What is the subscribed speed of your internet (the up to Max), but what do you actually get on average?

Do you have one connection to your internet serving your DirecTV system, or are your boxes connected individually?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support