Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

Recorded programs don't show up on list

Tutor

Recorded programs don't show up on list

My Genie HD/DVR will sometimes not show all the programs that are recorded.  It only happens on the main receiver list.  When I go to another tv, the programs are all there.  I have to reset the main receiver to get the list to display properly.  My receiver is only 30-40 percent full at any one time.  Also, I've had the same receivers for at least 2 years.  Has any one else had this problem?  

Message 1 of 118
Contributor

Re: Recorded programs don't show up on list

When is the next update coming out? 

Message 61 of 118
ACE - Expert

@Abcdefg12345678 wrote:

When is the next update coming out? 

Nobody here can tell you for sure.  A version with this bug fixed is being beta tested now, so should start rolling out soon.  But it can take several weeks for everyone to get the update. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 62 of 118
Contributor

Being a customer too, this must also frustrate you that’s it’s taken so long?

Message 63 of 118
ACE - Expert

@Rclouviere wrote:

Being a customer too, this must also frustrate you that’s it’s taken so long?

Yes, very frustrating.  It's taking way too long for them to roll out the fix, especially since it's been in testing for a couple months now. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 64 of 118

Why is Directv hiding some of my recorded programs - I paying for this!

Message 65 of 118

I'm angry, I have to fight with the software to find recorded programs? What the Heck, this has been a problem for way to long now!

Message 66 of 118
Tutor

This is happening to me too. They say it's a big they are working on. Push
the red reset button and it should work again for awhile. It did for me.
Message 67 of 118
Teacher

When is the next update - - this is very frustrating !!

Message 68 of 118
ACE - Expert

When DirecTV decides to release it

Message 69 of 118

I was among the lucky ones, and didn't get the current update for almost 2 years!  I had NO IDEA how lucky I was.

I'd roll back to the previous version in a second if I could.  Any idea if that is possible?
Absent that, how can I request to be among the first for the update? 

Message 70 of 118
ACE - Expert

@RanchoOtto wrote:

I was among the lucky ones, and didn't get the current update for almost 2 years!  I had NO IDEA how lucky I was.

I'd roll back to the previous version in a second if I could.  Any idea if that is possible?
Absent that, how can I request to be among the first for the update? 

No, there's no way to do either of those things.

Message 71 of 118
Teacher

I don't think you can do anything as far as going back.  I totally believe this is a fake fix and will never go back. It should never take this long to fix a "glitches" 

Message 72 of 118
Tutor

My recorded programs have all been showing for the last couple of months, then recently they have been missing again.  I thought this was fixed?  What happened?

Message 73 of 118
Teacher

SAME HERE! And worst part is I'm now paying monthly for it to be nothing
but a headache! Memory also is ridiculously small! I do still have 1 old
one left on main level (I couldn't afford any more new ones monthly) but
recorded shows on that will ALL SHOW UP PLUS the exact same recordings the
old one will say 70%+ available recording space yet new one says 20%! I
don't at all like these genies especially when i have to pay for them to
NOT WORK! AS MUCH AS I PAY A MONTH, SHOULD WORK GREAT!
Message 74 of 118
Tutor

Add me to the list.  It has been happening to me for a few weeks now.  Resetting brings the list back.  Turning the Genie Mini off and on brings them back.  Very annoying that they are there sometimes and not others.

Message 75 of 118
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support