Recorded OWN Channel programs

Scholar

Recorded OWN Channel programs

We have a DVR,R15 and when we record programs on the OWN channel, and play them, the programs will stop playing the recorded program and the video will go blank, and the audio will start playing other program audios, until we select the play button, where it will switch back to the recorded program. This only happens on the recorded OWN channel programs. Very strange.

Message 1 of 5 (268 Views)
Employee

Re: Recorded OWN Channel programs

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (6 Views)
Scholar

peds48, since it only happens on the OWN Channel/279, that it's a problem with that station. All the rest of our recorded channels are fine, but next time, we record one on the OWN channel, we'll try your advise.

Message 3 of 5 (6 Views)
ACE - Master

I could make some sarcastic comment about OWN.....Laughing

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (6 Views)
Scholar

texasbrite, I think I have already said those remarks. So, go ahead, I'd never mind, since I hate the OWN channel and owner of said channel.

Message 5 of 5 (6 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support