Not all of my recorded playlist content is appearing in GeineGo. Suggestions?

Contributor

Not all of my recorded playlist content is appearing in GeineGo. Suggestions?

I periodically get a message to check my HDDVR's to make sure, in the whole home settings, playlist is set to share and external device is set to allow.  They are.  Suggestions?

Message 1 of 5
Employee

Re: Not all of my recorded playlist content is appearing in GeineGo.  Suggestions?

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers).

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Not all of my recorded playlist content is appearing in GeineGo.  Suggestions?

What's missing? Certain programs or complete DVR playlists?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Expert

Re: Not all of my recorded playlist content is appearing in GeineGo. Suggestions?

You understand that the GenieGO does not work with VOD, PPV and the special sports packages.  Are those the type of programs missing?

Message 4 of 5
Teacher

I've been having the same problem this weekend. In the past I've held down the red button for two minutes and that worked. That's not working this weekend for whatever reason. If I can get it to work I'll post it here.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support