Explore & discover

Helpful Links

No signal

Contributor

No signal

Had power outage and can’t seem to get tv to work.  Says no signal! In bottom left hand corner.  How do I get this tv back on?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: No signal

Some TVs revert to the ANT input when they lose power use the TV remotes source/input button to find the DTV input sometimes HDMI 1.  Some TVs you can set which input is the default check the TV manual.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: No signal

@Shans8 wrote:

Had power outage and can’t seem to get tv to work.  Says no signal! In bottom left hand corner.  How do I get this tv back on?

Power outage, like when you first got the TV, means the TV powers on to its default input which is the antenna channels.

You will need to change the TV's INPUT/SOURCE back to the one that DirecTV is plugged into (HDMI-1, HDMI-2, etc.).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support