Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NEW GENIE GUI UPDATE...IN FLORIDA

NEW GENIE GUI UPDATE...IN FLORIDA

Has anyone in Florida received the new Genie GUI update yet? Do you know name of the code 0x....? Any ETA on receiving it? Is there a CE being pushed for it? I have the HR54-500 FYI. I ALSO LIVE IN SOUTH FLORIDA, BROWARD COUNTY.

Message 1 of 53
Teacher

Re: NEW GENIE GUI UPDATE...IN FLORIDA

In the process of dumping / installing different provider in next 2 days. buh-bye [Please keep it courteous]

Message 46 of 53
Teacher

BE THANKFUL YOU DON'T HAVE IT!

PIECE OF CRAP!

Message 47 of 53
Mentor

I'll never get used to that dumb blue box in the playlist menu.

Message 48 of 53
Mentor

Completely agree!  I love change, but not just for the sake of change.  This change (not update, because it is a step backwards) is junk. Buggy. Menus hang. Slow. Visually chaotic. Not at all pleasing or utilitarian.  Just like some of the site updates. Lots of splash and flash wasting space and busyness to confuse.  I don’t want to be “entertained” by the menus!  I want to find my programming as quickly as possible with fewest clicks and screens.  I’m not paying for fancy menus that don’t work.  Well, I guess I actually am now...

Message 49 of 53
Teacher

The new menu stinks.  It is difficult to see the time;  Everything about the new menu is confusing.  Who in the world made up this new menu.
Someone that has never looked at the menu.
Should have left the old menu the way it was.
Message 50 of 53
Mentor

What is Mandatory how much you can keep? because before you could press keep and it wouldn't have to go through playback is this what your referring to I resent that a show in my package most lately are 8-9 Ep, will expire and I see a yield sign saying last chance! I don't like being controled! didn't like it in H.S and sure on't tolerate it now I don't have AT&T Wi-Fi and never will again mine is faster and it never buffered until this crap! And they also had the nerve to change my WiFi name on there system which maybe causing the issue of buffering only once but still usually a beta test is free a lot of Ba**s

Message 51 of 53
Mentor

I also see what Iv'e been looking for the day it's got the time, I'm not sure this is DTV it really looks like the UVerse TV menu maybe FCC made ATT sell off 

Message 52 of 53
Teacher

On mine, the "Last Chance" shows older episodes that will get deleted if space is needed. Not sure what you are referring to  

Message 53 of 53
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support