Explore & discover

Helpful Links

My reciver in one room is not getting all the channels

Teacher

My reciver in one room is not getting all the channels

I have one reciver in one room that is getting all the channels I pay for and is showing good satellite signal on all satellites. But then in amother room I'm not getting all the channels I pay for and I'm not getting a signal on the 110,119,103ca,103cb. Why would this be and how do I fix it.
Message 1 of 10
ACE - Expert

Re: My reciver in one room is not getting all the channels

What models DVR/Receivers do you have?

What do you see on the TV when you tune to a channel that you're not getting?

When did the problem start?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10
Teacher

Re I've is h22, code is 771 and started last night when I got home.
Message 3 of 10
ACE - Expert

What model is your "good" Receiver?

What happens if you swap them? Does the problem stay with the "bad" Receiver or stay in that room?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 10
Teacher

Good reciver is a h22 also and if I switch the the same thing.
Message 5 of 10
ACE - Expert

Good reciver is a h22 also and if I switch the the same thing

So does that mean that the problem followed the "bad" H22 into the other room, or the problem stayed in the "bad" room?

Message 6 of 10
Teacher

Same problem in same room.
Message 7 of 10
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎05-03-2017 2:24 PM

OK, so the problem is related to that room's coax cable back to your dish.  Check all of the coax cable connectors from that room back to the satellite dish to be sure they're snug, dry and corrosion-free.  If that doesn't fix it, then call for a service visit .... 1 800 531 5000

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 10
Teacher

Thanks. The end on the coax cable was the problem. Check it last night but not good enough. Don't know how or why it came lose. Find it hard to believe that some channels would come in and some would not. But thst was the problem. So once again thanks for all the help.
Message 9 of 10
ACE - Expert

Glad to help.  Enjoy!

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support