Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Most All DVR records FF is Blocked by AT&T

Highlighted
Contributor

Most All DVR records FF is Blocked by AT&T

These criminals are stealing Billions from all that have enjoyed the freedoms of Direct TV, Well its ALL gone At&t has turned DTV into a giant Money Machine. Even the Lakers game have to sit through entire half time and Every comercials All DVR Blocked. Its time to stand Up they raised these prices while depleationg services STOP  AT&T !

Message 1 of 3

Re: Most All DVR records FF is Blocked by AT&T

I'm not sure what you mean but I can fast forward through all of my DVR shows unless they are downloaded from an OnDemand channel to my DVR, which is how it has always been.  Otherwise, anything I record I can FF through all I want. Maybe they needed extra money to broadcast the Lakers because nobody was watching.

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎02-11-2019 9:00 AM

Re: Most All DVR records FF is Blocked by AT&T

Some networks force us to watch their commercials with viewing/downloading their OnDemand content.  It's the same on those networks' web sites and Apps.  But you can always FF commercials when you record from the satellite channels.  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support