Manual Record need keep at most

Manual Record need keep at most

I would like a "Keep At Most" All, 1, 2 ...etc like in regular series record in Manual Record. As it is now I have to use manual record on serveral programs that repeat the same program during the day. (BTV Bloomberg West is one.) They will keep collecting and I have to manually delete them. So after 1 week I have 5, 2 weeks 10 etc. They will just fill my hd deleting my other recorded programs since they seem to have priority.

thx

btw I have called in these programs to tech support. BTV Bloomberg West, BTV Lunch Money and now BTV Taking Stock with Pimm Fox.

Message 1 of 3 (141 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Manual Record need keep at most

We're all customers like you, not DirecTV employees.  Be sure to email your suggestion directly to DirecTV.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)
Expert

Re: Manual Record need keep at most

I doubt that you will see a "keep at most" option on Manual Recordings anytime soon.  As a substitute why not set the programs as a normal series and let the DVR record at will.  If you set the "keep at most" to one you'll always have the most recent recording of each.

Message 3 of 3 (71 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support