Helpful Links

How to switch the volume from one picture to other picture while watching the PIP (picture in Picture)

Mentor

How to switch the volume from one picture to other picture while watching the PIP (picture in Picture)

Any ideas. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: How to switch the volume from one picture to other picture while watching the PIP (picture in Picture)

There is no way to just switch the audio, you need to switch the tuner.  You do that by pressing the DOWN arrow

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Mentor

Re: How to switch the volume from one picture to other picture while watching the PIP (picture in Picture)

Thanks Peds, I will try it on the next job. That way I can info customers better.

Message 3 of 4
Scholar

Press the DOWN ARROW ... this swaps the picture and the sound.   

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support