How do I stop hr44 & hr24 playlists merging?

Teacher

How do I stop hr44 & hr24 playlists merging?

I upgraded to Genie HR44 (with 3 minis) about 3 weeks ago. We also still have an HR24. Up until today everything was as expected - the Genie and it minis all shared the same playlist while the HR24 had its own list.

As of today the HR44's shows are showing up in the HR24's playlist and vice versa. Not necessarily a problem except when the same show has been recorded on both boxes. Now we're seeing two copies of every episode. Additionally, the HR44 is randomly stopping recording during shows or movies. Luckily - in some cases - the Hr24 continued recording. It's all very confusing. Help!

Message 1 of 5
Employee

Re: How do I stop hr44 & hr24 playlists merging?

MENU -> SETTINGS & HELP -> SETTINGS -> WHOLE-HOME -> SHARE PLAYLIST -> NO.  Do this on BOTH DVRs

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Professor

Try a red button reset behind the access card door for the second problem.

Message 3 of 5
Teacher

Excellent! Thanks for your help.

Message 4 of 5
Teacher

I'll give that a try. Thanks for the advice!

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support