Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I change DirecTV video bridge from wired to wireless connection to ??44 receiver?

Highlighted
Contributor

How do I change DirecTV video bridge from wired to wireless connection to ??44 receiver?

Hi,

My video bridge was connected to the receiver wirelessly but about a year ago a tech ran a coax from it to the receiver.  Now due to the addition of a room the coax will be disconnected for a month or two and I need to go back to wireless. What are the instructions for doing so?  A link will be fine.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: How do I change DirecTV video bridge from wired to wireless connection to ??44 receiver?

to which receiver? a mini?

if its a wired mini, you would need to get a wireless mini

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Expert)
Accepted by peds48
‎08-04-2016 10:05 AM

Re: How do I change DirecTV video bridge from wired to wireless connection to ??44 receiver?

The Wireless Video Bridge MUST connect to the SWM network via coax cable.  It can't run wireless to the DIRECTV system. The Wireless Video Bridge ONLY connects wirelessly to the wirekess clients.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support