How can I find my DIRECTV channels?

Community Manager

How can I find my DIRECTV channels?

Do you need to find AMC, in time to watch The Walking Dead on February 12?

Are you dying to find out the conclusion of Bates Motel on A&E?

Find out the latest news from the past on Last Week with John Oliver on HBO?

Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: How can I find my DIRECTV channels?

If you are looking for a specific channel, show, current or future programming - you can always press the Guide button on your remote to view an on-screen, interactive guide.

In addition, our DIRECTV channel information solution will help you find your channel information on your TV or online with myAT&T. You can also view, download and print your DIRECTV Channel Lineup (PDF, 292KB).

Finally, here is a brief rundown of where you can find some of your favorite shows!

Channel
HD #
AMC
A&E
USA Networks
FX
Syfy
IFC
SundanceTV
(avail. In SD only)
HBO (east)
HBO (west)
Cinemax (east)
Cinemax (west)
Showtime (east)
Showtime (west)

Note that, if you’re looking for U-verse TV channels, please take a look at our U-verse TV channel information solution.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support