Explore & discover

Helpful Links

HS17 Reciever with standard round dish

Highlighted
Contributor

HS17 Reciever with standard round dish

I am going tailgating and I want to use the HS17 with a stand round dish.  Is this possible?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎10-30-2018 5:09 PM

Re: HS17 Reciever with standard round dish

No, not possible. The HS17 Genie Server only works with a Slimline HD Single Wire Multiswitch dish.  And it can't do anything on its own because it has no audio/video outputs.  It only works with the Genie Mini Clients, so you would need to drag along a Mini Genie, too.   Not a very friendly tailgating solution. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: HS17 Reciever with standard round dish

not a friendly option, but the only option as you cant get any other receiver if you have the hs17

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support