Explore & discover

Helpful Links

HD channels

Contributor

HD channels

I've lost all my HD channels. When I go to the guide there is nothing in HD.
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: HD channels

You're not alone.   This should fix it ....

Reset all of your DVR/Receivers using the red reset button, usually behind the front panel access card door, or on the side panel.

If that doesn't help, try resetting them all again.

If that still doesn't help, try refreshing the DVR/Receiver subscription authorizations via www.directv.com/refresh

If none of that helps, be patient and they should be fixed soon.  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

It's a problem with Mar 14 update. It removed all HD channels from the guide. AT&T says a fix is on the way. In the meantime, be aware that anything you set to record (including everything on your series list) that was set to record on an HD channel will not record!! Added problem: if you try to individually select shows to record that are already on your series list, you may run into a problem having cancel some duplicates since the series will still show up on the record list even if the channel isn't available.

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

There seem to be problems with the oxcb6 update; some people lost HD channels, some people lost scheduled recordings. For many people, resetting as per litzdog's post solved the issues. But I saw a post this morning that someone had received version oxcb7 overnight and this did not have the issues.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Thank you! I unplugged the receiver and that seemed to do the trick.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support