Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Guide

Highlighted
Tutor

Guide

Why is the guide not populating out to 14 days in many cases? On ch 501 & 502 it dosn't show any content today as of 8pm and I am unable to set any recordings. All channels show no information as to what is on at various  times.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Guide

What DVR model do you have?

When did the problem start?

If your DVR was reset recently, it could take a day or two for all of the Guide data to populate.  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

I have a HS17-100 & (2) C41-100. I noticed this several days ago and I have checked it several times a day without any changes. I re-set the system on Wednesday and still have the same issue
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by elp2991
‎07-07-2018 12:32 PM

Try this ....

In the Search Menu, search on the keyword "CLEARMYBOX"

This will reset your Genie and force it to rebuild the Guide Data. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support