Guide not updating

Teacher

Guide not updating

Any idea why the guide is not updating 14 days out on many channels?  It won't update on my Genie or online - says "no programming available at this time".   Other online guides have the content loaded.

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Guide not updating

the guide is usually 12 to 14 days.  so if yoru receiver has at least 12 days, then that is normal
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Expert

The online Guide is currently more than 50% populated out to the 29th which is as far as it goes.  The Genie is good out to about the 27th. 

Message 3 of 4
Teacher

When I posted this question this morning, the guide was empty on most of the conventional channels from Thursday 10/24 and on.  I have been checking for several days since I want to set some series recordings for the fall season.

I just logged in again late this afternoon and the guide is full for the next 14 days - almost as if someone in tech support saw my post and fixed a glitch!!

Thanks, Tim

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support