Genie not seeing recorded shows

Contributor

Genie not seeing recorded shows

I searched here and can't find my answer.

Right away the Genie was working just fine, then the other day the playlist is just blank. I saw another thread about adjusting the filtering from local to all, which I think could be the problem, but in the playlist neither the dash button nor the yellow button do anything.

I did also find the connection had been lost and I reconnected it.

Any ides?

Message 1 of 5 (329 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
‎09-07-2013 6:15 PM

Re: Genie not seeing recorded shows

Usually the easiest fix to reset ALL of your HD DVRs and Receivers (red reset behind front panel access card door). See if that helps.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (41 Views)
Employee

what model of receiver(s) do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door.. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (41 Views)
Expert

On your remote:  With a program playing or live TV -> press LIST on remote -> press YELLOW button on remote -> select filter by playlist -> ALL.

Message 4 of 5 (41 Views)
Contributor

Thank you, resetting the DVRs and setting up the network connection again did the trick,

Message 5 of 5 (41 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support