Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Error 775 SWM problem

Tutor

Error 775 SWM problem

Ok, so my tv has been working fine until I came home from work today and there was a 775 error message saying the tv couldn't communicate withe the sattelite. So I called Directv and they said it is the SWM box. The green light is not on. I've checked and everything is screwed on tight is there anything else I can do to try to fix the problem myself? Can it be reset or anything? Today is Tuesday and they can't send anyone out to fix it until Saturday.

Message 1 of 18
Professor

Re: Error 775 SWM problem

Sorry no but it maybe on their website or On Demand in a few days.

Message 16 of 18
Mentor

If you had the system hook to the internet then you can go to directv.com/getconnect and login and then you can watch it on a cell phone or tablet or laptop for now till the Tech comes out. Hope it helps

Message 17 of 18
Contributor

Directv is not working. Every thing is screwed in tight. Called Directv I was told to disconnect the SWIM inverter and after a few seconds plug it into another plug. Did so it worked for a while then the 775 error message came back. They want me to pay $99 for a tech to come out or $8 a month. what can I do to fix this

Message 18 of 18
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support