Helpful Links

Error 722

Contributor

Error 722

We had DTV installed about 6 months ago and we were doing a basement remodel at the time. I am now trying to plugin the receiver that goes in the basement and I get the Error 722 message. I've looked online and it looks like you can refresh it after logging into your account. I've done that but when I click on Refresh Receiver, it takes me to the DTV homepage. It does t the same thing if I click on Refresh Receiver under the call customer service page so I can't even find the number to call. Does anyone know a way to get this?

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Error 722

try this way www.directv.com/resend  if that does not work, then you need to call DirecTV 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Error 722

i had the same problem.  When youcall them, they transfer you to a busy signal, then hang up on you.  Been happening for 4 hours now.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support