Equipment

Contributor

Equipment

How do I return unused equipment? I recently upgraded and the tech didn't take the old equipment. I see where I'm still being charged for this equipment. How do I return it!!!  

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: Equipment

Drop it off at any UPS store and make sure you bring a copy of the account number associated with that equipment. Ask UPS for the return number or any reference number. 

Call ATT after a week to check if they've received the equipment. If the charge was not reversed, have them process an escalation so that the back office could adjust your bill. 

Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

Call DirecTV. They should send you a return shipping label and box if they want the equipment back.  Sometimes they just want the Access Card returned. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Master

DTV uses USPS(US Postal Service) for returns if they want it back not UPS.

You can use this if they don't want them back or use an E waste/hazardous waste site.

http://news.directv.com/2013/03/15/want-to-get-rid-of-your-old-electronic-stuff/

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support