Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Directv Genie mini and Bluetooth headphones.

Highlighted
Contributor

Directv Genie mini and Bluetooth headphones.

I have a C41W-100 Genie mini and a Blab Bluetooth headphone.  I hooked a digital to analog converter to the Digital Audio Out Jack on the back of the mini.  I connected a Bluetooth transmitter to the output of the converter.  I paired the headphones to the transmitter.  It was successful.  I know because the blue light was blinking slowly saying it paired.  I do not any sound from the headphones.  Did I miss something?  Is there a setting into the Direct v menu to switch the sound to the digital audio out?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Tsjtx1
‎01-05-2018 6:59 PM

Re: Directv Genie mini and Bluetooth headphones.

Try changing the "Dolby Digital" setting in the C41's Audio Setup menu. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

How do you get to the setup menu to do this?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

It's under the Settings menu, under Audio Setup. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support