Helpful Links

DirecTV recommneded Exede internet--I go t it and now it won't connect to the internet. The installer said they had been told not to set up the internet with Exede because it wouldn't work. Any suggestions?

Contributor

DirecTV recommneded Exede internet--I go t it and now it won't connect to the internet. The installer said they had been told not to set up the internet with Exede because it wouldn't work. Any suggestions?

DirecTV recommended Exede internet--I go t it and now it won't connect to the internet. The installer said they had been told not to set up the internet with Exede because it wouldn't work. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 8

Re: DirecTV recommneded Exede internet--I go t it and now it won't connect to the internet. The installer said they had been told not to set up the internet with Exede because it wouldn't work. Any suggestions?

It will work but ditectv on demand will blow threw your allotted video data cap with exede.

Message 2 of 8

Re: DirecTV recommneded Exede internet--I go t it and now it won't connect to the internet. The installer said they had been told not to set up the internet with Exede because it wouldn't work. Any suggestions?

Did you get the genie model hr44

Message 3 of 8
Employee

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door..

And how is this receiver connected to the internet

Also be aware of your Exede Fair Access Policy which places a cap on your monthly usage.  and using DirecTV VOD will me you go over very quickly

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 8
Expert

I wonder who at Directv filters these deals.  Even Exede's fattest service is insufficient for Direct TV if you have a HD system.

DIRECTV & Exede Internet Bundle Offer

Message 5 of 8

Yeah 25gigs of video data for 129$ a month and you would still

Probbaly have overages

Message 6 of 8

Its tempting though because our install group is getting 100$

For lead sales with exede and

50$ for the leave behind card

When we are on a dtv install

But its just asking for sin 30

Message 7 of 8
Scholar

I would recommend, XFinity for your internet, and just your internet. I say this, when way back we had to get internet,Comcast at the time, because no other was available, and we started out at 6 mbps, and since then, we've been upgraded many times, without paying any more, and now are at 34 mbps, and no cap, as well. We pay around $49.00 a month.You may want to give it a try. :smileycool:

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support