Helpful Links

DVR playlist in ipad

Highlighted
Contributor

DVR playlist in ipad

I have wanted to watch my DVR on my iPad but only a partial list of programming appears and it hasn't changed for quite some time even though I have added recordings and deleted some. How do I see a list of ALL recorded programs (like I originally had)

thank you

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: DVR playlist in ipad

You'll only see items recorded on your HR44 or HR54 Genie DVR.   You won't see items from other DVRs.  What DVR models do you have?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Sorry, didn't see this reply; it went into my junk mail.  I have an HR54/200.  My understanding is that I have a main receiver in my family room and two additional receivers (basement & bedroom) which work off the main receiver.    All of the recorded shows are viewable from each location.  Does this help?  I'm confused by "other DVRs"  Do you mean the basement & bedroom?  Thanks,

Anne

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

You should be able to see your HR54's recordings on your mobile device with the DirecTV App.  Try deleting and reinstalling the DirecTV App. Be sure your mobile device is connected to the same home network as your HR54. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I'll try deleting the app. That's the only thing I haven't done. Yep, I'm on the same network. Thanks.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support