Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DVR Recordings not all showing

Highlighted
Contributor

DVR Recordings not all showing

When I look at my recordings when pressing List, not all of my recorded shows are on the list. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎11-26-2018 7:20 PM

Re: DVR Recordings not all showing

It's a bug in the current Genie DVR software. Lots of posts here about it.  It's fixed in software currently being tested, so should start rolling out soon.  In the mean time, here are some workaround so you can see those "missing" recordings ....

• Reset your main Genie DVR using the red button near the access card. That should bring them back, at least for a while.
  • Change the List sort order by pressing "0" on your remote
  • Find the "missing" recordings in the Genie's "Recording History" menu

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support