Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Connecting a new LG TV to DirecTv

Contributor

Connecting a new LG TV to DirecTv

Just bought an LG 43 UK6300 TV and just cannot figure how to connect my DirecTv Hd DVR via hdmi. No matter what I do I get the "no signal " box on the TV.

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎11-02-2018 9:00 AM

Re: Connecting a new LG TV to DirecTv

You plug the HDMI cable into an HDMI port on the TV then you use the TVs remote to change the input of the TV to that port. Use HDMI 1 change the TV input to HDMI 1.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Tutor

I only have hdmi2 cable hdmi1 has different connection end

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

@Bjwanland wrote:

@Bjwanland wrote:

Huh?  Are you sure that's an HDMI connection?  All HDMI inputs and outputs are the same type of connection.  Perhaps you can post a photo?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Contributor

I did that, however only HDMI 2 is lit up, HDMI 1 is not accessible??

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

@djhernandez4 wrote:

I did that, however only HDMI 2 is lit up, HDMI 1 is not accessible??

You did what?

You're responding to someone else's thread, so I'm guessing your equipment and issues are different. Please post back with more details ...

DVR/Receiver model number?

Other DVR/Receiver model numbers?

How exactly connected to your TV?

When did the problem start?

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support