Compatible

Teacher

Compatible

IS the HR21-100 compatible with the SWM SL3S4NR2-02?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 8
Mentor

Re: Compatible

If U are asking if the HR21 would work with the SWM sat dish,  the answer would be yes, if U have complete SWM system and U can check your system to see if U do.

Message 2 of 8
Employee

Absolutely! You need a 21v power inserter as well

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 8
Teacher

HAve the PI, I just read from a couple of sites that the SL3 SWM is harder to align. Will keep on working at it. thanks for the assistance.

Message 4 of 8
Employee

it indeed more complicated than a round dish.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 8
Mentor

Wouldn't it depend on which splitter he has in regards to 21v PI?  I thought U needed a 29v PI,  if U have an 8 way or larger splitter?

Message 6 of 8
Teacher

I am not currently using any splitters so I assume the 21VDC will work.

Message 7 of 8
Employee

Yes, from dish to PWR to SWM in PI, "signal to IRD" port to receiver

Employee Contributor*
Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV DVR & Receivers boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Is your service down? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support